LE ROYAUME D' HADES Index du Forum
LE ROYAUME D' HADES
Bienvenue aux portes des enfers !!!

LE ROYAUME D' HADES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Anyone else experienced this? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE ROYAUME D' HADES Index du Forum -> L' AVERNE -> Porte des enfers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spadekevin
Mortel

MessagePosté le: 07/08/2018 16:32:14    Sujet du message: Anyone else experienced this? Répondre en citant

Hello,

esterday I arrived home from work and drove up to my garage but no parking sensors despite the fact I almost touched it with the bumper. I reversed and tried the rear sensor with the same, no beeps despite nearly touching the garage door.

I locked the car, went in for 10 minutes then went back out to see what could be the problem and hay presto, no issues all working again both front and rear.

The only thing I did on the way home was change from eco to sport mode and back again and I was wondering if that caused a software bug to show up.

Anyone else experienced this? I will try it again later to see if I can replicate the issue.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.chrforums.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1892
Demonstration Example

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/08/2018 16:32:14    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE ROYAUME D' HADES Index du Forum -> L' AVERNE -> Porte des enfers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Hadès © theme by LeBoiteux Mai 2007