LE ROYAUME D' HADES Index du Forum
LE ROYAUME D' HADES
Bienvenue aux portes des enfers !!!

LE ROYAUME D' HADES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: gaming performance was inexplicably bad. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE ROYAUME D' HADES Index du Forum -> L' AVERNE -> Porte des enfers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spadekevin
Mortel

MessagePosté le: 23/07/2018 15:01:09    Sujet du message: gaming performance was inexplicably bad. Répondre en citant

Hello,

A couple weeks ago I put together a second C2D-based system. First couple days, the gaming performance was inexplicably bad. Turns out the problem was that RAM timings were set at 15-5-5-5 instead of 12-4-4-4. I thought RAM timings had almost no visible effect on games, but maybe for some kinds of RAM, if they are running out of spec, it screws up something big time.

Even weirder is that once I'd set this up properly, I began to realize that the C2D system I'd been using for months also had subpar FPS. I tore the thing apart trying to figure out why, switching out all the components from one system to the other...also turned out to be a RAM timing issue. Should have been set to 15-4-4-4 instead of 15-5-5-5.

All this time I'd been playing most of my games (curiously, it didn't affect all of them) at crippled speeds. Probably also explains why both times I tried SLI, my FPS actually worsened for a lot of my titles. Good thing I'd only been playing a handful of PC games.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=47519
CMS Platform Example

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 23/07/2018 15:01:09    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE ROYAUME D' HADES Index du Forum -> L' AVERNE -> Porte des enfers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Hadès © theme by LeBoiteux Mai 2007